Kodak announced it's new director selections for the company's board as it emerges from bankruptcy.
Joining directors James Continenza, William Parrett and Antonio Perez will be:
- Mark Burgess, Chairman of the Clondalin Group
- George Karfunkel, Chairman of Sabr Group
- Jason New, a Senior Managing Director of the Blackstone Group
- Matt Doheny, President of North Country Capital
- John Janitz, Co-Founder and Chairman of Evergreen Capital
This new board will take responsibility as Kodak emerges from bankruptcy and will serve until the next annual stakeholder's meeting.