The wrongful death lawsuit for the families of the victims of Flight 3407 has been delayed again.
A federal court official says the trial, which was scheduled to begin March 8 next year has been moved to May 28.
Judge Williams Skretny says he made the decision to give the defense more time to prepare after a conference was held with lawyers of all parties earlier this week.
As of January, 11 cases were headed to trial, while more than 30 settlements were approved.
50 people died when the plane crashed into a home in Clarence Center.
This is the second delay in a week related to Flight 3407. Monday was the deadline to submit the new training rules for the aviation safety law passed by Congress three years ago. FAA officials say they missed that deadline due to the government shutdown.