Four Charged in Recent Bank Robberies
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Four people have been charged with five bank robberies in Monroe County over the past three weeks.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Jeffrey Bliss, Sarah Cooney, Israel Romero, and Anthony Way, all of Rochester are all charged with robbery.
Police said the four are charged in connection with these five bank robberies:
- Chase Bank, Fairport, on 9/22
- Chase Bank, Pittsford, on 9/29
- Bank of America, Churchville, on 10/3
- Chase Bank, East Rochester, on 10/9
- M&T Bank, Penfield, on 10/9
All four were taken to the Monroe County Jail. Bail was set at $25,000 cash or $50,000 bond for Romero, Cooney, and Way. The possibility of bail was denied for Bliss.